Sadhna of Mahakali, the most superior among ten Mahavidyas of Tantra, is like Kalpavriksha which confers early success in this Kalyuga. The aspirant, having perfected this Sadhna does not face any kind of necessity in his life and attaining full sovereignty and final beatitude, he incurs the fulfillment of human birth.
This article presented by Yogiraj Kalidasanand is a torch bearer for the readers in the light of which they can march ahead towards totality.
There are millions of Sadhna practices existing over the earth but the Sadhna of Ten Mahavidyas (The Eternal Mother Forces) has been presumed to be the greatest attainment. Among these ten, the Sadhna of Mahakali occupies the pivotal position. Since time immemorial this Sadhna has had been performed by the Yogis and ascetics. The aspirants of high order cherish a desire to perform Mahakali Sadhna by all means in their life. This Sadhna evokes innumerable advantages but the following results confirmed by attained aspirants, are realised instantly after the accomplishment of the Sadhna-
1. It implies that an aspirant having perfected Mahakali Sadhna attains 'Vak Siddhi' (power of materialising the words whether it be a blessing or curse) and also attains the desired results in all the three realms.
2. This Sadhna emancipates the aspirant from all kinds of ailments.
3. On one hand this Sadhna bestows all kinds of material bliss and on the other hand it also confers final beatitude after paying the debt of nature.
4. No Sadhna is superior to this Sadhna for the annihilation of enemies, victory in law suits and security from all sides.
5. Since this Sadhna is one among Ten Mahavidyas, perfection of this opens the door for entrance into the majestic Siddhashram.
6. An early financial improvement and possession of manly vigour is possible through this Sadhna.
7. According to 'Kali Putro Falahpradah'. this Sadhna is ideal for the attainment of a competent son and also for ensuring the longevity, prosperity and security of the son.
In reality Kali Sadhna, highly extolled by all spiritual scholars, dispels all the deficiencies of life and leads the aspirant on the crest of a wave.
Navaratri (the first nine days of the bright half of Aswin or Chaitra) is the ideal period for accomplishment of a Mahavidya Sadhna & therefore it is an advice to the aspirants that they should choose this auspicious period for performing Mahakali sadhna.
Inspite of being the fundamental Sadhna of Tantra, the Sadhna of Mahakali is simple & devoid of intricacies. Moreover this Sadhna involves no adverse effect of any kind.
Mahakali Sadhna in real sense is a Sadhna for householders. No kind of discrimination exists for its performance. Any individual whether man or woman, scholar or illiterate, ascetic or householder, can accomplish this Sadhna. What I want to stress is that any person, desirous of leading an exalted & contented life must utilise ČNavratri' period for performance of Mahakali Sadhna
1. You must install before you the consecrated & energised Yantra & picture of Mahakali.
2. On the first day, after worshipping & contemplating on the Goddess, you should start the recitation of the Mantra. You are free to perform either mental worship or worshipping with five articles (kumkum, flowers, incense, lamp & prasad).
3. Avoid the use of cot or bed. You should retire on the ground.
4. Meal should be taken only once a day & that also vegetarian diet without adding garlic or onion.
On the third day of the Sadhna, the aspirant, while chanting the Mantra, may experience an intoxicating smell in his room. On the fifth day, he may hear the tinkling sound of bells & on the eighth day, he is presumed to realise the magnificent appearance of the Goddess Mahakali. The condition for such divine perception is the performance of Sadhna with full devotion, fidelity & in methodical manner.
On the first morning, after taking your bath, wear a sacred apparel & while facing towards East, be postured on your mat. Install the Yantra & picture of Goddess Mahakali before you & rekindle the lamp of clarified butter. First perform the worship of Lord Ganapati & then of the Guru. Thereafter, worship the Yantra & picture.
Now take some water in your right hand & recite that till a particular day, you will complete one lakh recitations to achieve your particular purpose. Speak out the wish which you want to get fulfilled & also the date which you have fixed for completion of your Sadhna. Also implore the Goddess for granting strength so that you may come out victorious in your endeavour. Reciting in such a manner, pour out the water in your palm onto the ground. You are not required to repeat this recitation everyday.
Now contemplate on Mahakali as given below-
Savaruhaammahabhimaghoradanshtram Hasanmukhim. Chaturbhujamkhadagmundavarabhayakaram Shivam (1)
Mundamaladharamdevi Lolajihvandigambaram. Evam Sanchintayetkalim Shamasanalayavsinim (2)
Thereafter, using the rosary of Rudraksh complete at least Twenty one rounds of rosary everyday. However you should do same number of rosary rounds daily till the total number of Mantra recitations becomes One Lakh (One Hundred Thousand). The mantra for recitation is-
||| Kreem Kreem Kreem Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Dakshine Kalike Kreem Kreem Kreem Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Swaha |||